If it’s been a while since your last dive, or you feel that your skills and knowledge are a little “rusty”, then take this PADI refresher course. You can refresh your knowledge with the PADI eLerning Scuba Tune Up or our instructor will review your diving theory and skills, just to make sure that you haven’t forgotten anything!
You have a choice between a half day course includes classroom and shallow, confined water training, or a day on our day trip boat with two or three dives. It is highly recomnended to freshen up your skills before participating in Morotai boat dives.
Start from IDR 2,000,000.00 (if there is a group student diver of more than 6 (six) persons at the same training day)
How long to get certified as PADI Reactivated Diver?
1. Minimum 2 (two) training days
1. Confined (Open) Water and Open Water Sessions
3. Class Session(s), Quizzes, and Exams
4. One (1) Bonus Fun Dive after all sessions finished
5. Lunches/Drinks/Refreshment during the Open Water Sessions
6. One (1) T-Shirt of Shark Diving Indonesia
1. Open Water Scuba Diver as minimum certification level