Advanced Open Water Diver certification is the chance to expand and continue your diving knowledge in the care of a PADI instructor. After completing the academic training, you will also complete two “core” dives, “Underwater Navigation” and “Deep Diving”. You will also select and complete three elective dives from your choice of: Fish Identification, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Multilevel Diving, Wreck Diving, Night Diving, Drift Diving, Underwater Photography, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Videography, and Search and Recovery.
The Advanced Course can be combined with beach entry dives, or boat day trips. You choose what option interests you the most! If you have difficulty deciding, your instructor will help you choose the specialty training that is right for you. This course is highly recommended before participating in a wreck diving in Lapangan Pante, Morotai.
The Advanced Course knowledge development is now also available online.
Start from IDR 2,500,000.00 (if there is a group student diver of more than 6 (six) persons at the same training day)
How long to get certified as PADI Advance Open Water Scuba Diver?
1. Minimum 2 (two) training days
1. PADI Advance Open Water Diver Book and PIC (Certification Registration to PADI)
2. Open Water Sessions
3. Class Session(s), Quizzes, and Exams
4. One (1) Bonus Fun Dive after all sessions finished
5. Lunches/Drinks/Refreshment during the Open Water Sessions
6. One (1) T-Shirt of Shark Diving Indonesia
1. 12 years old