To begin your professional career in diving, you’ll need to attain the PADI Divemaster rating. After successfully completing Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver training, you’ll work closely with a PADI Instructor to expand your diving skills and knowledge to the professional level.
Then, in the most fulfilling part of your course, you’ll learn and practice supervising diving activities and assisting with student training. Our Divemaster courses follow PADI’s new DM course outlines.
Please contact email@example.com
How long to get certified as PADI Divemaster?
1. Minimum 15 (fifthteen) training days
1. PADI Divemaster Book, all other required material as stipulated in PADI Insructor Manual and PIC (Certification Registration to PADI)
2. Confined (Open) Water and Open Water Sessions
3. Class Session(s), Quizzes, and Exams
4. Unlimited Bonus Fun Dives during 15 training days (if there is an available time)
5. Lunches/Drinks/Refreshment during the Open Water Sessions
6. One (1) T-Shirt of Shark Diving Indonesia
1. 18 years old
2. Rescue Diver certified with current CPR and First Aid Responder certificate (the certificate date is not more than 2 year)