The Open Water Scuba Diver Course is for the beginner or non-certified diver and will give you all the required knowledge and skills necessary to make your diving safe and fun. The first day are devoted to diving theory and practice, with five academic modules, four short quizzes, the final exam, five confined water sessions and a 200 meter swim test. The remaining three (3) days conclude with four open water training dives under the supervision of your instructor, while allowing you to enjoy the beautiful coral reefs of the Morotai Sea. Depending on the time of year, your four open water training dives will take place at Kokoya or Dodola beach or on our day trip boat.
After completion of the course, you will become certified as an internationally recognized PADI Open Water Diver. The PADI Open Water Diver Course knowledge development is now also available online.
Start from IDR 3,500,000.00 (if there is a group student diver of more than 6 (six) persons at the same training day)
How long to get certified as PADI Open Water Scuba Diver?
1. Minimum 4 (four) training days
1. PADI Open Water Diver Book and PIC (Certification Registration to PADI)
2. Confined (Open) Water Sessions and Open Water Sessions
3. Class Session(s), Quizzes, and Exams
4. One (1) Bonus Fun Dive after all sessions finished
5. Lunches/Drinks/Refreshment during the Confined (Open) Water and Open Water Sessions
6. One (1) T-Shirt of Shark Diving Indonesia
1. Be 10 years or older