The PADI Rescue Diver course is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills for you to effectively perform rescues and assists, manage diving-accident situations and render proper first aid when necessary. You’ll find the course enjoyable and highly interesting, although the nature and context in which such training may be used is quite serious. The primary objective of this course is to prevent the need for use of rescue skills. A good diver does not only solve problems, he prevents them in the first place!
The course includes five Academic Sessions and twelve Open Water Training Exercises over a minimum of three days. The PADI Rescue Diver rating is a prerequisite for all PADI leadership programs.
Start from IDR 4,000,000.00 (if there is a group student diver of more than 6 (six) persons at the same training day)
How long to get certified as PADI Rescue Diver?
1. Minimum 3 (three) training days
1. PADI Rescue Diver Book and PIC (Certification Registration to PADI)
2. Confined (Open) Water and Open Water Sessions
3. Class Session(s), Quizzes, and Exams
4. One (1) Bonus Fun Dive after all sessions finished
5. Lunches/Drinks/Refreshment during the Open Water Sessions
6. One (1) T-Shirt of Shark Diving Indonesia
1. 12 years old
2. Possess valid CPR and First Aid Responder certificate